Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 25

Well, it's day 25 and not much new on the Accutane front. I got some Biotin today today because it's supposed to help with my hair since one of the possible side affects is hair loss and I don't want that to happen. It's only a 10% chance, but, I'm not risking it! I got some vitamins at my salon today, but, after further research into the ingredients, they contain a form of vitamin A, so, I can't take them while on the Rx. Bummer....because they are supposed to work great. I'll just hold on to them until I'm off medicine and then take them.

My skin continues to improve, although, I got one new cyst today - a painful one at that - so I'm hoping it will resolve quickly. The dryness get a little worse everyday so I've been experimenting with different moisturizers and cleansers. I'm still able to use my Clarisonic and it does make my skin feel smoother and get rid of the flakes.

My lips and more chapped and I have decided that any waxed based chap sticks are not for me. Vaseline and Vaseline Lip Therapy are working best for me, so, I stocked up today!

I've been taking the glucosamine and the joint pain is decreasing, so, that's a plus.

Until next time.....

No comments: